To warm your spirit on a cold winter's day!
l. Spray the bottom of the baking dish with a non stick spray...whatever size dish you have on hand.
2. Layer as many sliced potatoes as will fit in the bottom of the pan.
3. Layer chicken pieces on top. Whatever you happen to have. I had thighs.
4. Sprinkle with liberally salt, pepper, paprika. I threw some thyme on top because I happened to have it growing in the kitchen. You could use rosemary or leave it plain.
5. Cover with foil. (put NO liquid in it)
6. Bake 350 for around l.5 hours.
*I wouldn't not recommend chicken breasts for this dish.
They are not juicy enough. If you do use them, add some water
to the bottom of the potatoes before baking and reduce the cooking time by at
least a half hour...or more.
Post a Comment